Performance Links Page
- COPS: Large-Scale Optimization Problems (nonlinear):
- CUTEr: Constrained and Unconstrained Testing Environment, revisited:
- GLOBALLib: A Collection of Nonlinear Programming models (in GAMS format)
- MINLPLib: A Collection of Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming models
(in GAMS format):
- MIPLIB 3.0: Mixed Integer Programming Library:
- MPECLib: A Collection of Mathematical Programs With Equilibrium
Constraints (in GAMS format)
- Model Collection by Hans Mittelmann. Extensive collection of
LP, MIP, NLP, and MINLP for benchmarking.
- M.R. Bussieck, S.P. Dirkse, A. Meeraus, and A. Pruessner (2005).
Software Quality Assurance for Mathematical Modeling Systems
,in The Next Wave in Computing, Optimization and Decision
Technologies, Proceedings of the Ninth INFORMS Computing Society
Conference, B. Golden, S. Raghavan, and E. Wasil (Eds.).
- M.R. Bussieck, A.S., Drud, A.S., A. Meeraus, and A. Pruessner,
Quality Assurance and Global Optimization, In First
International Workshop on Global Constrained Optimization and
Constraint Satisfaction COCOS 2002. Bliek, Christian, Jermann,
Christophe, and Neumaier, Arnold (Eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer
Science LNCS 2861, Springer Verlag.
- INFORMS November 2002, Session "Benchmkaring & Performance Testing of
- INFORMS November 2002, Session "Advances in Algebraic Modeling"
- Cocos '02
(Global Constrained Optimization and Constraint
Satisfaction), October 2002, France